Good Morning My Beloved Sisters.
It is a beautiful day the Lord has made.
Today we will be praying for our Children and also if you are a Woman waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the Womb, please say these prayers by faith for your unborn children who are surely coming.
God is a generational God. In the beginning in Genesis 1:28 God blessed man and commanded him to be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth and subdue it.
We cannot be fruitful, increase in number and fill the earth if we only think about our generation or lifespan. Life and death lie in our tongue, when we use it to speak into our children’s life we are shaping their destiny and commanding their future.
Let us continually release them to the Lord. It is not always easy and we may overstep our boundaries to do more than what we should . Yet we when we have released them into God’s hands, we are free to pray over them in faith trusting in God to do his great work in their lives.
Let us begin today to pray these great Bible verses over our Children.
Lord, I pray that you bless and keep them throughout the day
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26).
Lord, I pray that your light will shine through them
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:16).
Lord, I pray that you would give them a spirit of power, love, and sound mind
“For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7).
Lord, I pray that they will grow in the grace and knowledge of God
“ But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen” (2 Peter 3:18).
Lord, I pray that they will know Jesus Christ more intimately
“I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead” (Philippians 3:10-11)
Declarations over children
I decree and declare that:
1. My children will be blessed as they go out and as they come in
2. The work of my children’s hands is blessed
3. The fruit of my children’s is blessed
4. My children are blessed in the city and in the country side
5. The crops of their lands and the young of their livestock, the calves of their herds, the lambs of their flocks are blessed and fruitful in the name of Jesus
6. My children’s companies and businesses are blessed in the name of Jesus
7. The lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against my children to be defeated before them, in the name of Jesus
8. The lord’s blessing on my children’s barns and on everything they put their hand on in Jesus name
9. My children are established in the land that they live in, in the name of Jesus
10. The Lord will grant them abundant prosperity in everything they do in the name of Jesus.
11. My children will walk under an open heaven in the name of Jesus
12. My children will be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus
13. My children will lend to many nations but borrow from none in the name of Jesus
14. No harm will come upon my children in the name of Jesus
15. No disaster come near my children in the name of Jesus
16. The Angel of the Lord will guard my children in all their ways in the name of Jesus
The following declarations spoken over your children’s life will move them into their destiny and cause them to be the people that God has destined them to be in the Mighty name of JESUS.
By: Taiwo Hamzart