Good morning beloved, as we continue in our fasting and prayer for the new year, we need to focus on the things that matter to God. The most important of them all is the salvation of souls. It is not the will of God for any to perish but have eternal life (2 Peter 3:9).
1 Corinthians 3:9 KJV
 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
John 15:16 KJV
 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Knowing God means knowing his will. Today is not about us but about God. Let us tarry in prayer for the salvation of lost souls.
There are 3 categories of people we will be praying for:
1. Those who are lost to their sin and not willing to submit themselves to God.
2. Those who are not saved but going about pretending to be. Fake Christians who lack the power of salvation. They are unbelievers and hell bound but are ashamed to own up.
3. Those that have known God in the past but have been deceived by the kingdom of darkness. I know a few people who say they no longer believe in God die to one thing or the other.
If we look around us, we will see a lot of people who fall within any of these categories. If Christ should come today, how many of our friends, colleagues and even family members are prepared to go with him? This is a rhetorical question we all need to ask ourselves all the time. This Christianity is for real.
Romans 10:1 KJV
 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
This should be our heart desire and prayer as well. Going around and sharing flyers won’t save a soul if we do not first commit their hearts in prayer. Let’s break every fallow ground and everything that is raising itself against the knowledge of God. We saturate the environment with the blood of Jesusand nullify every evil scheme to distract people from God in Jesus name.
There’s the spirit of immorality going round- taking over men and women in the name of liberality. Homosexuality, satanism, the worship of money and so on.
The kingdom of God is the kingdom of love. If you have experienced God, you will want to share him with others. Let’s not allow others loose out of the benefits of knowing a loving God like our God.
How to win souls
We can participate in a group outreach, like those of our churches . More importantly, we need to make this a personal life goal such that whether evangelism is popular or not, we are constantly winning souls for the lord. This goal needs to be SMART.
1. Father fill me up with the desire to spread your word to unbelievers. Give me the grace, love, dedication and other resources required to spread the gospel.
2. Jesus went about doing good, healing the sick and performing other miracles. God enable me to go about being moved out of compassion for the lost. Equip me with the gifts of the spirit so that your words can carry power when I speak to unbelievers.
3. Father please deliver me from secret sin and other behaviors that makes it impossible to boldly speak your word. Give me boldness like the apostles, fill me up with the Holy Spirit so that I can do greater works as expected by the father.
4. Name people you know who are unbelievers, no matter the category of unbelievers they fall into and commit them into the hands of the Holy Spirit. That God himself will make their hearts a fertile ground for His word.
5. Let’s pray for global harvest of souls. That God will raise of men, women, youths and even children all over the world to take up this baton. They Christians all over the world will begin to see the importance of evangelism and give themselves to it.
6. Let bring down every altar of darkness against the salvation of soul. Every worldly system that contradicts the will of God is brought lies in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Let’s pray the Jesus will become the the new popular culture. The Holy Spirit baptism will be in vogue that Gold doctrines will be seen even in global political landscape.
8. Let pray as lead by the Spirit
May God enable us to be a part of His great agenda of salvation in Jesus name.
By: Tosin Ibrahim